I’ve lived in New York City for over six years now, but there is still many cool things I’ve never done. With only 85 days left until our departure (!) I figured I needed to put together a list of all my “to-dos” and “to-sees” so that nothing gets left out. I was able to cross some things off my list this summer, but here is what I still have to do.
- Eat at Rockaway Taco
- Go to the Highline
- Eat at Katz Deli
- Rent a row boat in Central Park and have a romantic date with J
- Photograph the sunrise Brooklyn Promenade
- Visit the Montauk Lighthouse
- Eat Korean BBQ
- Walk across Manhattan Bridge for photos
- Take my BFF Holly to Lucali and finish with a visit to the Farmacy
- One last hurray at Fragole and Buttermilk Channel
- Visit the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens – my favorite place in New York – during the Fall. It’s stunning.
What other little treasures should I make sure to do?